Green/White/Blue Artifacts and Infinite Combos
“Stations Mural” by Steve Tappin and Greg Staples
Stations, Please! is a mechanical marvel of moving parts, precisely calibrated to perform each task with the maximum number of steps possible. Pay close attention and try to follow along …
(With apologies to Rube Goldberg).
Infinite Damage: Cauldron of Souls + Dross Scorpion + Triskelion
- Result: Infinite damage. Infinite LTB triggers. Infinite ETB triggers. Infinite death triggers.
- Requires: All permanents on the battlefield. Cauldron of Souls untapped.
- Steps: Tap Cauldron of Souls to give all creatures you control Persist.
- Remove all but one counter from Triskelion, dealing damage to any target.
- Remove the last counter on Triskelion to target Triskelion, killing it.
- Dross Scorpion triggers, untapping Cauldron of Souls.
- Triskelion reenters the battlefield with a -1/-1 counter, which is canceled out by one of its +1/+1 counters. Repeat. If you control Melira, Sylvok Outcast, your creatures receive no -1/-1 counters.
Infinite Mill: Salvaging Station + Flayer Husk + Grinding Station
- Result: Infinite ETB. Infinite LTB. Infinite mill. Infinite death triggers.
- Requires: All permanents on the battlefield. Flayer Husk equipped to the Germ token.
- Steps: Tap Grinding Station and sacrifice Flayer Husk, milling target opponent for 3.
- The Germ dying will trigger Salvaging Station to untap it.
- Tap Salvaging Station, returning Flayer Husk to play.
- When it enters it will trigger Grinding Station to untap, creating another Germ equipped with Flayer Husk because of Living Weapon. Repeat.
Infinite Damage: Blasting Station + Renegade Rallier + Saffi Eriksdotter
- Result: Infinite ETB. Infinite LTB. Infinite sacrifice triggers. Infinite death triggers. Infinite damage to opponents.
- Requires: Access to the graveyard, creature and artifact abilities. All permanents on the battlefield.
- Steps: Use Saffi’s ability, sacrificing itself, targeting Renegade Rallier.
- Tap Blasting Station, sacrificing Renegade Rallier to ping one opponent.
- Renegade Rallier returns to the battlefield from Saffi’s delayed trigger, also untapping Blasting Station.
- Using Renegade Rallier’s ETB ability, target Saffi and return Saffi to play.
- Repeat steps 2-5 pinging each opponent to death.
Infinite Land: Prototype Portal + Clock of Omens + Grinding Station + any artifact land
- Result: Infinite landfall triggers. Infinite tapped land tokens.
- Requires: Ancient Den exiled by Prototype Portal. All other permanents on the battlefield.
- Steps: Activate Prototype Portal by paying 0 and tapping it, creating a copy of Ancient Den.
- The Ancient Den token enters, triggering Grinding Station, untapping Grinding Station.
- Activate Clock of Omens by tapping the Ancient Den token and Grinding Station, untapping Prototype Portal. Repeat.
Infinite Damage: Blasting Station + Grinding Station + Salvaging Station + Summoning Station
- Result: Infinite damage. Infinite ETB. Infinite LTB. Infinite death triggers. Infinite sacrifice triggers. Infinite mill. Infinite self-mill.
- Requires: All permanents on the battlefield. You have a non-creature artifact card in your graveyard with mana value one or less.
- Steps: Activate Salvaging Station by tapping it, returning any non-creature artifact with mana value one or less from your graveyard to the battlefield.
- The artifact enters the battlefield, triggering Grinding Station, untapping Grinding Station.
- Activate Grinding Station by tapping it and sacrificing the artifact.
- NOTE: If you use Power Depot, trigger Modular and move the counter to an artifact creature (see Triskelion combo above).
- NOTE: If you use Origin, Horizon, or Flight Spellbomb, you may pay to draw a card.
- Summoning Station triggers, untapping itself.
- Resolve the Grinding Station ability, causing target player to mill three cards.
- Activate Summoning Station by tapping it, creating a 2/2 Pincher creature token.
- The Pincher enters the battlefield, triggering Blasting Station, untapping Blasting Station.
- Activate Blasting Station by tapping it and sacrificing the Pincher.
- The Pincher dies, triggering Salvaging Station, untapping Salvaging Station.
- Resolve the Blasting Station ability, dealing one damage to any target. Repeat.
- 1 Melira, Sylvok Outcast
- 1 Vorel of the Hull Clade
- 1 Saffi Eriksdotter
- 1 Master Biomancer
- 1 Renegade Rallier
- 2 Evolution Sage
- 2 Reclamation Sage
- 2 Incubation Druid
- 2 Eternal Witness
- 2 Thrummingbird
- 2 Dross Scorpion
- 2 Plague Myr
- 2 Monoskelion
- 1 Triskelion
- 1 Sol Ring
- 1 Elixir of Immortality
- 1 Cauldron of Souls
- 1 Contagion Clasp
- 2 Clock of Omens
- 2 Prototype Portal
- 2 Voltaic Key
- 1 Grinding Station
- 1 Blasting Station
- 1 Summoning Station
- 1 Salvaging Station
- 1 Aether Spellbomb
- 1 Flight Spellbomb
- 1 Horizon Spellbomb
- 1 Lifespark Spellbomb
- 1 Origin Spellbomb
- 1 Sunbeam Spellbomb
- 1 Servo Schematic
- 1 Flayer Husk
(I like Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty artwork for the basic lands)
- 1 Tree of Tales
- 1 Seat of the Synod
- 1 Ancient Den
- 2 Razortide Bridge
- 2 Tanglepool Bridge
- 2 Thornglint Bridge
- 2 Power Depot
- 4 Forest
- 4 Plains
- 4 Island
- 0/0 Black Germ
- 1/1 Colorless Myr
- 1/1 Colorless Servo